Sunday, June 21

Father's Day

Today is father's day.. I just came back from the celebration, very early isn't it? That's my family tradition. We always have our dinner earlier than the others. My dad is really a China man. He don't like Thai, Korea, Japan, Italy cuisines... For sure, I was not going to celebrate in those restaurant. We went to the food court nearby our house.
I like my dad. Although sometimes he is emotional, but he still treat us very nice. Everything he did were for our benefit. He is very concerned about his three daughters' academic. From primary school until now, he never missed any opportunity to help us to improve our studies. He is really responsible. That's why I respect him. If my dad failed to do his own responsibility, what for I consider him as such a great man?
my dad
I love you!! Happy Father's Day~
Well, Mother's Day was in last month. I hasn't post anything about her. My mom is also a great woman. Although she likes to nag us, but this is the nature for a mother, right? Her purposes are always for our own good. Sometimes I really don't like her because she keep on repeating the same thing. After think deeper, I can understand her feeling. She always care about us. Sometimes I can feel that she will ignore herself, just for us.
my dad and mom
For dad and mom, Thanks for take care of me since I'm a baby.
I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment