Sunday, June 21

Birthday

Today is also my tutor, Mr Wong's birthday. Early in the morning, when I attended Chemistry class, whole class celebrate for him. We planned to give him a surprise. But he just asked us, why you all came so early? *sad* It seem like our plan was failed. He is 34 years old and my sister and her friends prepared 34 small candles for him to blow. Expectantly, he able to blow off the flame in one shot. For my chemistry class, we bought him a secret recipe cake and one model of him. I can't really show the photos here unless I manage to get from my friend.
Happy Birthday Mr Wong
Mr Wong teach me Physics, Add Maths and Chemistry. Undeniable, he is a genius. Truth, I hate the way he conduct the class. He always like to scold people. Sometimes, he even forgot people's feeling. Every time I failed his test, he will scold me! But without him, I can't score well in my exam. Before attending his class, I will revise so that I could answer his question. He really helps me a lot. Tomorrow my friends and I will give him his birthday present as an appreciation. I will post his photos if I can take his photo tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment