Tuesday, June 2

going out with him

just came back from Mid Valley. i went there with him... and upon his request, i wore skirt. already long time i didnt wear my beloved skirts. Mid Valley was so so crowded but then i didnt meet my friends there. 830am, he came connaught to find me. after got up to a cab, we reached there around 930am. actually none of the shops open yet. we walk around and finally i accompany him to 'da kei' . then we watch terminator salvation at 11am. for the first time i watch terminator. *haha* if not because of the ticket seller knew that we are under 18, i will watch i corrupt all cops.
he brought me to gardens 7th floor. i dont really know where is it and thought that he cheat me. unfortunately because of raining i cant go out to see. i can only see through the mirror. he said next time only go again. today he didnt accompany to go home because he want to meet up with his friends at sungai long pasar malam and stay over night there. my dad is so good. he fetch me at tasik selatan.
im going to johor tomorrow... but how about plan with Mei Yen? should i go out with gang of friends to celebrate Peak Hui's birthday???

No comments:

Post a Comment