Wednesday, June 24

No 14

Basically, I didn't learn anything in school today. Out of 10 periods, only 4 of them have teacher, BC and Add Maths. 3 period before recess, we went down to the hall because today is Minggu Kerjaya. It can't be considered as edu fair but it is something similar. Different colleges and university came to set up their booth, like UCSI, Lim Kok Wing University, KDU, TAR, Sunway and ... There is a course for those who want to become steward. My friends and I go there to listen what they say. Surprisingly, they said once we become a steward, we can have monthly salary about RM4ooo and this amount is only the minimum. If plus all the allowances, we can have more than that. Really?
I have no idea about my future course and career. I just have a dream to go overseas. But for what? I don't know. Every time I asked my dad, he will ask me to finish SPM first. When I ask further, he advise me to study Form 6 or take foundation course if I found my favourite course. Pharmacy? Bio tech? Food Science? Tourism? For sure, those things related to art and design are not in my consideration. If I want to study business or account, I need to restudy coz I'm in science stream. Sometimes I wonder, is my decision to choose science really suitable for me. I have no time to start all over again. What I can do now is just concentrate for SPM. Who knows maybe one day I can find a good and right way for myself..
I got number 14 in my class. If compared with previous exam, there is some improvement. But I want more than that.

2 comments: