Monday, June 8

Exam

Now only I know, what is the meaning of boring. Well, last week i enjoyed my holidays happily. This week, I'm exhausted to go out. To fully utilize my precious holidays, I decided to study... After I counted and counted, I found that the distance between me and SPM is only five more months!! Oh gosh, is just around the corner because cruelly, time will fly very fast.. Do you agree? However, me myself still can't feel the exam fever. Maybe I'm still not awaken. I only use the time to force myself to study. After few hours, i will dump my books. *haha*
Actually I'm waiting for school reopen. Do you know why? I'm very excited to get back all my results. If teachers do not give back some of the papers, i will never have such thoughts. You know, exam is not the most terrible things. When the moment test papers are given back, it almost drive everyone carzy. No matter how confident we are, we will still worry about it. When someone got back his/her own paper, different expressions can be seen. Some of them busy discussing the answers, some of them just sit alone at one side, some of them even throw the paper away. Which type belongs to you?

2 comments: