Tuesday, June 16

the day which i had waited for long time

My whole afternoon had gone. I'm busy with finalizing my add maths folio. After this and that, is almost 5pm. See, I planned to do physics homework. Now gotta postpone to night time.
Ok, I have got back all my test papers. I have been waiting for the this day long time ago. This diagnostic test quite satisfy me. I got 9A and 1B. Of course, the so-called 'A' only have two is A1. The rest are only A2 which most of them just pass the border line. I hate my moral because it brought me a B. I only got 61 marks. *cry* My highest mark is only 80. So, my result cannot be considered as excellent. I have to admit that this is not my best performance. Obviously, I just told my dad about my results. He said:" Your condition is quite critical, most of them are A2." I had nothing to say... Just nodded my head. Luckily still have trial exam waiting for me. For the coming trial, my target are only A&B, higher than 55 marks, increase my number of A1!! I had upgraded my target. That's the requirement for myself..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment