Saturday, June 13

Really, time flies very fast. It is almost the end of the two weeks holidays. I had been relaxed and enjoyed for the past 14 days. You know as a student, you have not much things to do during holidays, unless you have a part time job. Among 10 students, how many out of them will really do revision? As a matter of fact, they will only study provided it is tuition time. For me, is exactly the same.
I'm not those who hate school reopen. I have been waiting since the beginning of mid term holidays. So, 15 of June will be my day. I really gotta put more effort on my studies. This time, I'm serious. I realized the importance of having a valuable cert in my hand. It'll definitely guaranty my future. I want to step out from Malaysia to create my own future! I'm not ambitious, just that not willing to stay in this small country.

No comments:

Post a Comment