Wednesday, June 10

Simple yet happy

After stayed in house for four days, just now I went for outing, destination is Sunway Pyramid. This time is the second time for me to step into the building in 2009. I went there for ice skating+window shopping during CNY. Actually only me and Mei Yen are going, but then because of too lonely, I invited Amanda too. Unexpectedly, she can join us. Alright, we started our 'journey' around 9am and ended around 6pm. We actually wasted 3 hours before we could reach Sunway, due to public transport problem! Three of us waited at KL Sentral for a long long time because they suddenly cancelled the train to Port Klang. You see, that's why we need to go out early. I swear i will never go Sunway by commuter again.
It's time for lunch when we reached there. We did not eat breakfast and are very hungry. After hesitating for sometime, we decided our lunch place. The Manhattan Fish Market!! First time been there and so too with Amanda and Mei Yen.
The Manhattan Fish Market
Mei Yen is makeup-ing
Our lunch was very delicious. We worry about the serving size. So for safety purpose, we only ordered Manhattan Seafood Plate for Two and drinks. *haha* At last we couldn't finish all the food. Anyway, we had tried our very best to digest them.
Salmon soup
Onion soup
Our lunch~
prawn coated with cheese or mayonnaise?
Then, we walked around in the building and took some photos. We can't really find some beautiful place as background. We bought two polo tees as birthday present for our tutor, Mr Wong. All of us had not bought any thing. I wish to buy some clothes, but can't find any of them. Mei Yen is very unlucky today. The shoes she want to buy no size, the top she want to buy also no size. I can only say that she has no fate with them. *haha* We had drinks in Gasonline before we leave. For Amanda, this is the first time. Around 5pm, we took a cab and went back to Leisure Mall. There will always be the place where group of us gather and say good bye, because it can be considered as the center point of our houses.
after meal..
Mei Yen and Amanda
Me and Amanda
Mei Yen and I
in gasonline
me~
I enjoyed my day with two of my friends. They are nice, Amanda and Mei Yen are my neighbours in class, respectively for the year 2007 and 2008/2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment