Friday, June 12

Adam Lambert

Well, I think most of you out there already know about this news. I just read through newspaper and accidentally found something about Adam Lambert. He actually admitted the gay rumors about himself. For me, that's not really important, because I'm not a fans of neither him nor Kris Allen. However, my dearest friend is actually Adam's biggest fans. When i first read the news, I think of her, Mei Yen!! She don't really want to believe on the gay issue about him. Somehow, he had admitted and very proud with his own sexuality.
“I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear I’m gay. I’ve been living in Los Angeles for eight years as a gay man. I’ve been at clubs drunk making out with somebody in the corner. I’m proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It’s just another part of me.”

“Right after the finale, I almost started talking about it to the reporters, but I thought, ‘I’m going to wait for Rolling Stone, that will be cooler. I didn’t want the Clay Aiken thing and the celebrity-magazine bullshit. I need to be able to explain myself in context.”

No comments:

Post a Comment