Wednesday, June 17

the only benefit of staying near school

Every Tuesday and Wednesday, my class will have extra one period due to the excess subject of Civic. Before school dismiss, we were told by monitor that today extra class is as usual. None of us dare to go back earlier because teacher will record our name in borang. So, what to do? *sigh* When Add Maths period, while teacher is copying the exam answer for us, me and Mei Yen chit-chatting. All of sudden, I said:" heard that Fun Ok change menu. When we gonna try it?" Mei Yen:" Friday lo?..... Why not later?" Me:" Ya hor, later got extra class." See, within 5 minutes, we had decided to have lunch together after school. Our neighbour, Amanda was following too. Three of us go out again!! This time, Amanda also had given us her first time of stepping into that cafe.
Well, no photos this time because we are good students, keep hand phone in home. *haha* We played UNO inside the cafe. Now only I know that Amanda actually don't know some cafe provide games for customer. She was quite surprise when MY asked whether to have games or not. I'm not lucky today. I lose many times.... We also chit-chatting and linked our topic to pure science subjects. It seem that we're addicted to them.
My time is very flexible because I live nearby school. I can go to school at anytime I like (except late) and go back home at anytime too. That's the only benefit. I don't need my parents to fetch me so I can go anywhere after school, as long as I inform them if I reach home very late. I love this.!!
I took these photos last time:
menu
refrigerator? perhaps...
place to put games...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment