Friday, June 5

17 again

first week of holiday is gonna end soon. i think the coming week is time for me to hold books again. from the beginning of the holidays, i don't have chance to sit in home properly, busy outing and helping for society activities. again, i just came back from leisure mall. my original plan is to visit popular to buy some stationary and reference books. but then it end up with i watch movie with my sister, 17 again!!
free gift from GSC...
i have planned with Mei Yen to watch together. but i broke the promise. never mind, i wish to watch again. Zac Efron is so handsome. in that hall when he appear, the hall is not silent anymore. there are many of them whispering. whispering about.... u know, i know. I'm going to tidy up my messy table and book shelves later. soon, war will begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment