Wednesday, June 3

my history~

i reached my home!! actually I'm not going johor to play. i went there to visit my sick aunt. but... we made a mistake because we never call to her house. when we reached there, my uncle said:" she flied to Singapore with her daughter". oh my god~ you should know that from KL to Jementah, Johor take quite long time. i hate to sit inside the car because it drive me crazy especially for long journey. well, we chat with my uncle for a while . after that, we started our journey back to KL.
i saw this!!
11 years ago, i lived in Jementah, Johor. when i gonna start my primary one, i shifted to Kuantan. now, I'm in KL, a big big city. at first, i cant accept it. my dad said we are going to move to KL during mid term holidays, which is three years back. you know, i have my everything in Kuantan. it kinda a shock news for me. i have no choice. when i visit Jemantah again, its like a stranger in my world. i cant remember all the place, except for one funny incident. i remembered that i was chased by a dog, round my house and i was crying that time. but no one rescued me. ==
when I'm on the way back, i wish i could see cow. u guess what happen next? i saw a cow eating grass at Sime Darby plantation. then a cow cross the road when my car pass by. you see, i really see cows. *haha* along the way, we can see some durian stalls. finally, we stopped the car and for sure, we bought some. i felt tired and slept in car. when i wake up, i realised that i reached UPM. glad that soon i can walk down from the car. i can have some "fresh air".
tomorrow, I'm not going to anywhere but to school. after holiday for long time i will attend st john activity. when i think of st john, one big question mark will appear. should i continue joining st john? I'm very not sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment