Sunday, July 5

Stay away from me

Not feeling well today. Since yesterday, I cough and today even serious plus flu. I'll recover isn't it? Well, I hope that everything will be fine tomorrow. I don't want to skip class.
After waited for almost one week ,I finally finalised my Biology peka, the growth curve of onion plants. My onion stop growing and after plotted the graph, I think I got the correct result. Thanks God. Here is my onion on half way growing~
My growing onion~
My classmates were drinking free Brands Chicken Essence after the motivation talk from the company. I don't really like its taste. The photos below seems to show that they like it so much. But many expressions can be seen after they drank it. It really taste bad although it is so-called the essence of chicken. If it can help everyone to score excellent in exam, I can accept. But, it's not..

No comments:

Post a Comment