Monday, July 20

Last time for all

I came back from JB yesterday and I'm too tired to go school today. So, I skipped today class. I went there to visit my sick aunt again and eventually I manage to see her face. This is the second time after the death of my grandma and also the last time for all. Get my point? She passed away in yesterday afternoon peacefully. This really shocked me because before my family and I went to eat with her daughter and son-in-law, she was still ok. When we came back, we saw her maid cry sadly in the room. We could sense something bad was happened. We rushed into the room and saw doctor and nurse were giving emergency treatment. Soon, her husband and all her children reached. We knew she was on the way to go. But we have nothing to do. Then, the doctor came out and told us that she have no way to save her anymore, just let her go. She were suffering for quite a long time because of lung cancer. No one believe that because when she did body check-up, she has no high blood pressure, diabetes and all those old people sick. Her maid told us that, there was a sign of her death. She requested to drink coke. My cousin sister knew her day was no longer long. She bought coke for my aunt and surprisingly she did drank it very fast. I would say surprisingly because when I saw her in wad, she faced difficulty in breathing. When she drank water, she faced difficulty too. The tumor had blocked her throat. But when she drank coke, is totally different.
Maybe my aunt doesn't want to suffer anymore. Her body was very pain because as what I know, the cancerous cells had went into her bone. Her right hand cannot move and once people move it, she moaned like in hell. When doctor has emergency treatment on her, she refused to has it. for many times, she push away the oxygen supply and said that she want to go to find my grandma and grandpa. Finally, doctor injects morfin to reduce her pain. When she wake up, we thought she was already ok but suddenly, her head "drop" and she had gone.
Actually, I don't have any relationship with her because she is not my grandparents' daughter. She is adopte by my grandma. Some more I only live next to her house when I was still in Johor. After my grandma passed away, I never meet her anymore. Suppose I though I won't cry but what happend was totally different. She can still remember me.
Rest in peace

2 comments: