Thursday, July 16

Having fun in 5S1

New timetable was just came out.. From next Monday onwards, I don't think that my class can lots of fun in school because it seems like no empty period, even PE lesson is after assembly. Some more the chance for me to skip school is getting lower, although i seldom do so. I hate the new timetable. To show my appreciation to the old one, I will use photo to represent it. 5S1 classmates were having fun on yesterday. We played around with Mei Yen's spec and everyone took photo with it. For sure I'm not going to post 38 of them.
Lets the photos do all the talking....
me.. ^^
Jian Zhang
Mei Yen
Melvin
Peak Hui
Me and Jia Jiun
Soon Yin
Huay Yau
Mei Yen, Soon Yin, Aun Yee and me
Again, everytime during Biology lesson, there will be few of us that really listen to our teacher. Actually the way the teacher teach is freaking boring. I fell sleepy and don't like to attend her class. Today many people ter-sleep during her class. You see,.....
Haunted class in SMK Taman Connaught... Taken on Monday...

1 comment: