Wednesday, July 29

I'm finally back. Today is the last day for the stupid monthly test. Try to imagine, 10 hours for 10 subjects, can it consider as a test? Just forget about it and lets see what happen last week. My class had an awesome photographic session. Now I have more than 150 photos to be shared. But I will not post all have them or waste time to edit. What I gonna do is just choose some of them. My class actually have 6 pages in the school magazine and because of the class tee, we took all the photos at last minute. If not mistaken we used 4 days to do it. So, no class for the first day.
yeah 5S1~
leng zai from my class
of course leng nui too
==
cafe of 5S1
with our class tee
Today after recess, we have no class. Group of us gather and have a long chat. Chat about class trip, hiking on Gunung Kinabalu, facebook, movie and many many more. Maybe we will go Cherating and Kuantan after SPM. *haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment