Monday, July 13

Around 6.45am in Taman Connaught

I'm here to post something happened when I'm on the way to school. As usual, I go to school and Monday. As I'm walking, a car (Kelisa) passed by and for sure I step aside to let it go first. Coincidentally, there is a empty parking lot beside me. When I stand there to wait the car to go, the driver drive the car towards me and seems like wanna knock me. I was quite shock that time. Then the driver drive the car away and smashed the car behind which is a Proton Saga. The Kelisa gone like that and tose people around came nearer to have a look. I was stunned there because everything happened in sudden. I stand there for a while then continue my way. My heart almost jumped out and when I reached school, my heart was still beating very fast.. *phew* When school dismiss, I saw that Proton Saga was no longer there. What left is only the small things from the car.
The car driver is insane.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment