Thursday, July 2

Recently, I'd been very busy. All teachers were mad. They gave a lot of homework and everyday after school, I need to spend many time to finish it. Furthermore, I have bundle of tuition homework. I have also planned a study schedule for myself. It seems like 24 hours is not enough for me. I'm exhausted and need enough REST urgently. Unfortunately, no holidays in the month of July.
Let's forget about all the dooms and talk something else. This week, the hot topic in school is about NS!! I received Aun Yee's message on Tuesday and from there I knew that NS list had came out. On the second day, almost everyone talked about that. In my class, only 9 of them were chosen. This year the list came out much more earlier. At first, I doubted the "purity" of it. Immediately I visit the NS website to double check. I have been tried for two days and finally I manage to check it in the afternoon. *lag* There is many different says about NS. Some of them said in a family, at least 1 child will be selected. Some even said if you check through sms, you will being choose next time. Something funny is that the name list is choose randomly by computer. Is it computer got those sense?
Yesterday I went Secret Recipe with Mei Yen and Peak Hui. We purposely went there to eat cakes. *applause*

4 comments:

  1. lol..u sure is 100th post ma? ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. dashboard there write 100 post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...remenber me???
    i wil always view u blog o...
    remenber always write u else on u blog o...
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..
    i have choosen 2 NS o...
    my fren say at NS wil eat 6餐 in 1day o..

    ReplyDelete