Saturday, May 23

obviously, today is saturday. i am writing nonsense because i am getting crazier of two things. 1) add maths tuition homework. 2) physics test on monday and tuesday. yesterday, i did trigo identities from 7-10pm. however, i cant prove any of them. so, again i cried because i failed to do homework. if im not mistaken, i do so for last time when im in form2. after so many years, i repeat it again. my whole family were so curious about my strange action. they dare not to ask because they know that i will cry more if they ask. finally, i told my dad my predicament. he told me to relax and forget about the add maths since i will sit for physics test on monday. he suggested me to do revision first. well, i have plan to finish the homework and do revision at weekend. i know that i dont have time. normally, i cant study after 9pm. the only way is that i use my afternoon time wisely. at night, i will throw away my books unless i do not feel sleepy. around 1030pm, is time for me to sleep. my friends will know that i wont sacrifice my bed time no matter what happen on the next day.
when i cry, he called me several times. he comfort me, hoping that i will stop crying. successfully, he did it. i even laughed when he was talking to me. in my 17 years of life, he is the second one. but im not to mean that he is very important for me. that moment he totally transform. he prefer to bully me rather than take care of me.
today morning, i revised for physics. before when to tuition, i tried the add maths again. so happy was that i can prove two of them easily, without referring to the formula. but then because im too happy, i tend to continue do it and late to meet ke xin in tuition centre. so sorry nia~ we promised to discuss before english tuition starts. at there, i managed to solve three of them, left only one for me to explore. i was really happy coz im not that stupid actually. after tuition, i start to continue revising physics until 9pm. i was almost finished waves chapter. if everything run smoothly, before 12pm tomorrow, my work will done. then i will do exercise and study again for those tough topic. hopefully by monday, i will get better and clearer idea for all the teory.
suddenly, think back the time in kuantan. all my friends are apart from me. this is an undeniable truth. time can change everything. we seem like stranger now. if there is a chance for us to meet, i think we dont have any same topic because for these few years, i dont know how many changes happened in our school and what kuantan had transform to...

No comments:

Post a Comment