Tuesday, May 12

...

quite a long time didnt update my blog.. cant online anyway~ finally dignostic starts... today sit for english paper. this subject can consider as my weakest subject. everytime, english, physics and add maths are the subjects i worry the most.... feel disapoint... *haizz*
back to last week, i sick for a week. fever+cough+flu+pain all over the body... really suffer me. now i recover but then because of all the medicine, i feel tired. i am not sure about this, but i heard this from the doctor. everyday, dunno my mum give me drink what... but it seem help me a bit. hopefully i can become better.
i will have maths paper tomorrow... i believe it wont make me die but i still need to study... just now i revised on matrix.. OMG.. damn confusing and i hate it. also, i fleet back my second intervention test paper and saw my marks. BM: 77, BC: 72, BI: 24/35, Maths: 80, Add Maths: 56, Chemistry: 56, Physics: 42, Biology: 62, Moral: 75 and SJ: 82 for the first time. i was scolded by my dad because of this lousy result. so i promised my dad i will study harder. VERY STRESS!!!
next, today is 512, may teng's birthday. happy birthday la teng jie... since ur birthday falls on exam week, for sure we are not going to celebrate. hope you like the present.
may teng is behind me~
then, my friend in kuantan asked me whether want to join miracle youth conference in UPM or not... they joined last year and they told me it was very fun. but i cant give them an exact answer. im not sure with my time + tuition.... so hold it first~ *hehe*

No comments:

Post a Comment