Friday, May 22

i miss him. not because of what else reason but is he appear in my life everyday. when one day lost contact, feel like kinda uncomfortable. three days already... i know his hp confiscated by his mum. once, it use to be like that. i thought it wont happen again.. but many thing is unexpected. i asked him to give me his msn password, unexpected, he gave me. he told me he break up with his gf becoz of me, but i know he wont, unless i really accept him. i know him quite well just that he dont want to admit. he told me when he is moody, he will feel happy again becoz of me. this is a truth. i can make him happy. he told me he really love me, but when i ask him why he dont want to break up with his gf, he dont want to answer me. he told me he want to go out with me, want to see me. but not everytime i promise him... he told me many many things... he called me yesterday night, purposely want to tell me he got no phone to contact me. i knew it earlier... but i played a fool on him and said, "if u got heart, u will use public phone to call me" around 12am, he called again.. i missed his call coz hp cant wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment