Sunday, May 31

the last day in may

everything was as usual... i couldn't make a decision for tomorrow activities. it seem like too much crush on the same day. it is kinda difficult because all of them attract me. however, i finally decide something which is more important. i was alone when i attended physics class. mei yen dumped me *haha* she absent because no transport. well, i sit with some one else which actually is my friend's friend. today class was damn silent. too little people if compared with tuesday one.
my dearest dad complaint just now. i have just told him my activities during the holidays. he only comment that im too bahagia. secretly write here, i hasnt tell him completely. now im thinking, how i gonna tell him the rest. should i cancel some of them? i got no idea. i just claimed RM110 from him and that was only for the days after exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment