Tuesday, May 26

i am free!!!

basically, exam was ended one hour ago.. im so so happy because i can throw away my books temporary. i have been one month didnt go shopping and watch movie. staying in house everyday to study really kill me. luckily i can withstand this kind of 'pressure' . *hehe* tomorrow will have another two silly subjects to be tested. civic and PJ. who actually care about it? before physics3, they sit for account paper. we forced to shift out because 5S1 is used as exam hall. 5S2 was so crowded. me, peak hui and amanda sit near the front door and study. after a while, we started to chat. but time flies very slow. we waited, waited and waited, finally time for recess. after that wait for 45 minutes some more. 1130am, then only exam. the teacher very strange. keep on ask us to check. she asked me, done? i said ya. then she said, if finish then double check. ==
i wish to thank those who sent me all the tips. because of the tips, it made my life easier. for this exam, i dont have enough time to revise. without the tips, i will die badly after holiday. Aun Yee, Zheng Kween, Soon Yin, Mei Yen, Peak Hui, Poh Li and Joe Hui, really thanks you all. i received AY and ZK's message almost for the whole week. their tips were super accurate. if i can score well, they are my saver. for the coming holiday, first week gonna be my enjoy+relax time. on second week, i will follow my parents to go johor. when i come back to KL, i will make friend with all my beloved books again. i will treat them very good and so too with them.
now, i am planning with mei yen where to go during holiday. sunway? pavillion? both? except for monday coz of tuition, my first week already full. i will be the happiest and my dad will extremely upset.
mira, me and sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment