Sunday, April 12

parents should be more responsible

photo
my classmates in the stall~
soon yin
me and joshua
kim li and i
bad news
i were darn shocked when i heard this from my friend, " KF passed away. " i dont want to believe it because as i know, he was healthy. just that he started to smoke when he was form1. i try to call him afterwards, but my call was rejected. i really thought that he was passed away. KF was my sei lou and once when i was still in Kuantan, he said he like me. if he are really dead, how sad am i...
at night, i received a call from his number. since i thought he was dead, i hesitatingly answered his call. like usual, he said 'halo' loudly and expect me to act like him. but i dont... i asked him why he will call me. he said just now u called me and i saw your missed call. so i call u back lo. i told him everything... he told me that SH (my friend) was so suck. he cursed him because on some reason...
we had a long conversation and he told me many things. he told me he stayed in hospital for 1 week in last month because he fight with others until seriously injured, he was addicted to some kind of drugs so-called K zai, he never try to stop smoking, he likes to drink until he was drunk, he felt wanna die because he had nothing.
when i knew him in form2, i was informed by someone that his parents had divorced. he followed his father but his father was such a useless that seldom bother his own son. his mother went to KL and stay there. unfortunately, she was failed as a mother too. she just bank in rm1000 per month for her son and never take care him. KF wasted his mother money on something which is not good. he spent a lot on his gf, games, cigarettes..... i pity him so i never avoid him. he likes to call me and tell me his everything.
i advised him to stop his bad habits. but he told me, it was too late. he cant live without them. but he tried to decrease the amount of K zai from once a week to once a month. i asked him, " what can i do to let him quit? " he told me, " if u accompany me everyday by my side " it is impossible and i think he was joking... he said he likes listening to my voice because he will feel happy. that's why he always call me. KF is very cute. but all bad things came to him. he try to change his appearance to be a good boy. he coloured his hair back to black colour, try to cover his tattoos, cut his hair. people only laughed at him and asked him not to act as a good boy. he was so depressed because people dont want to accept him.
what can i do to change him? why his parents was so irresponsible? they should keep their eyes on him although they had divorced. i worry that if he continue his life like that way, he will really die in the 20's-30's.
Happy birthday chin eng
12 of april is chin eng's birthday. she is officially 17. she is my classmates and sitting right behind me in class. all the best to her and excellent result in SPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment