Monday, April 6

form5 photography session

today morning was so fish. on the way to school, i almost knock down by a motorcycle. a guy in my school pull me then only im safe. if not i may lie in hospital now. all form 5 students were taking group photo today.. im the 11th in science stream. * so proud * when i went back to class, zheng kween told me that, " your camera drop onto the floor and break into half. " i was shocked because his look was so serious. i went back to my place and open my camera case. i was so relief when i saw it. zheng kween was playing a fool on me. i almost get heart attack.
second intervensi
omg.. my exam suddenly change date and im not ready at all!! next week is the exam and i forgot everything. i will die soon~
david archuleta live in malaysia on 11 april 2009
david archuleta
i were so bored during biology~
school carnival on 11 of april~
NGO..

No comments:

Post a Comment