Tuesday, April 7

me and her

dont know why so emo this morning.. but only for a while la. When soon yin asked me why i didnt tell her no need to do discussion for physics peka, straight away i said " why everything also got relationship with me? " then, immediately i realised my words were so ' heavy' . i should not said like that because she is not in class. she might not know if she doesnt ask kim. she was so blur until sometimes even teacher got say, she will forgot also. that is soon yin that i know. * her nature *
after that i didnt talk with her during physics period and so with the time we went back to class. when english period, i know that she will ask where is her english 2. i can guaranty kim dont know how to answer her because im the one who pass back her book to teacher. so i took the opportunity to talk with her. * haha* first time for today. when recess, i got heard that she asked people to wait for her because she wanna do her bm ( i think). May teng they all seemed cant hear her. they went down stairs straight away... actually i wanna wait for soon yin but i worried that she angry me and dont want bother me. so i went down with them.
after recess, i use the chance when group of them discuss about the carnival. when i asked her something, she replied me. my sixth sense tell me that there is nothing between us. so i talk back with her. i just wanna make sure that she is not angry so that i wont fish when i try to talk with her. may be i think too much and not confidence with her. so... i got such silly action today.
sorry la.. MyEm0.Com sometimes i cant control my emotion. im being controlled by it. i remembered that when we went to genting last time, i played a fool on her. i dont let her to enter the room and finally she angry at me. it was too funny because that time i just wanna play with her but she took it as serious... *ahlala* was over now and dont want to think it again.

2 comments:

  1. lolz, tat time im thr oso eh, at the pondok, scare dao me -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant control de la... sorry lo

    ReplyDelete