Sunday, April 5

feel sick today~

primary school gathering
i have been told by my friend that 18 of april will have a gathering for SJK(C) Chung Ching.. they ask me to go. the problem is im not staying in kuantan anymore. im now far away from them... haizz~ miss them very much. we seperated to different school after standard 6. some of us have the chance to study in same school. in form 2, i suddenly shift to KL. even farther away... then, gang of them in SMKTP divided into small group after PMR. even some of them quarel and not as friends anymore. what a pity...
now, each of us have our own world. izzit relationship between human is that weak until something small can break it? who can tell me? suppose we have to appreaciate our friendship. but as the time goes, everything change, completely change. may be one day, human being will realise and do something on it. but i think its too late. i appreaciate everyone in my life. the world is so big but we can still know each other. [ FRIENDS WE ARE FATED ]
photo~
my new wallet~ nice?
my new card reader
they are kissing
zheng kween and chun yao
jeremy and jun yi
ruth, yi en and chun yao
chun yao and mei yen
yong yi is not willing to take photo
me and ruth
i look so silly~
yi en
me, amanda and kim
peak hui, mei yen and kim
peak hui, mei yen and amanda
mei yen
peak hui,mei yen, amanda and jeremy
nice izzit?
i like the most!!
kim~
never think that this will happen to me
i was so innocent... yesterday before i went to bed, i received a call from 016941****. when i answered the call, she straight away asked me, " who are you? " its so weird that she call me but dont know who am i. so i asked her, " who are you and why should i tell you? " she answered me rudely that, " im *** gf. are you his new gf? he broke up with me because he like somebody else. where do you live? " i was so shock until i suddenly speechless. then, i told her that i'm not a prisoner. no use for her to ask me using that way. she talked louder and asked me not to act so LC. im annoyed with her words... i told her, " what is the problem if i were *** gf? i can become a better gf than you. if he really dump you because of me, please stay in your room and think carefully why *** broke up with you. it was because your kind of attitude! " she didnt answer me and continue her bloody words... she wants me to stay away from ***. she really make me angry and i scold her with some ####.... after ask me to watch out, she put down the call.
after 15 minutes, i received *** call and he apologized to me. he was very sorry with her ex-gf action and hope that i wont angry him and her. for 10 minutes, he keep on said sorry... i just told him its okay because that is not his fault. he said he need to be responsible because she is his ex. you see, what a good bf he was. but his gf was like mad. *sigh*
actually, *** is my aiya brother. he is 19 years old and currently study in form 6. dont know why these few days he always sms me. i seems to be so free and reply him. i think that was the reason why his gf thought i am his new one. no guys in this world can stand if their gf is like that. if you want to keep your bf, just let them free... they will not do something betray you if you treat them nicely. for me, i will never ask mine many questions about his daily activity. he will tell me if he wants to let me know. there are some reasons why they keep things as secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment