Wednesday, April 1

The hottest love has the coldest end

exam is coming.. i need time to study. can u give me the time? i dont understand why u so selfish. i use my time to study, not fooling around with my friends. just leave me alone la. you are not a child. you no need people to stay beside you for a whole day. you should understand me but u seems not to be? how come u change become like this? understanding come from the bottom of the heart.
everyday i came back from school, i will see your message... asking me, "when u come back? where are you?" sometimes when i not free to reply you, you spam my inbox. i really feel boring with your attitude. i told you i will do something you dont like if you over force. now, you need to be responsible of your action. you force me to do like that.
i dont want you to waste time on me. maybe we are from two different world. the longer we stay together, the more conflict we have. you seems to be ignoring all the unhappy things but i couldnt. we have different life now. before u leaving secondary school, our thinking might be almost the same because what we experienced and what we saw are the same. but you are entering another world. i cannot consider as childish and you are not mature too... the problem is our understanding gone... disappear long time ago...
I don't really want to say goodbye
I don't really want to leave you
But now I have to go away
Stay away from you
What we had was something special
Deep down from our hearts
But now I have to go away
And leave you from my heart
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop

No comments:

Post a Comment