Tuesday, April 21

omg

the toughest subject gone again.... when i open the physics paper, i was shocked.... very tough and really tough. out of 6 questions, i dont have 1 question that i can cope with. after read for many times, i choose to do num1 ( electricity), 4 ( specific heat capacity ), 6 ( spring ). ahlala~ why my physics cannot be improved one? every exam, i need to worry about physics. worry that what if i failed the exam. who can teach me physics?? i am so stupid. i read my reference book for so many times until i know where to find for certain sub title. but when i need to get use of it, i fail to perform! very disappointing, depressed... want to cry...........
bm paper for today was so so easy... coz i almost got the full paper. but then i dont know my answer correct or not. thanks to every1 that sent me the tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment