Wednesday, March 18

my heart

my heart cannot afford to let u hurt again.
do u know that u hurt me a lot? from the day we knew each other until now, i think that was few years back. if i didnt shift to KL, i will never know u. u will never exist in my life. u colour up my life but u decolourised it. done it by your own. once, i had forgot u. but u reappear. u try to enter my world again. your action touched me. should i really take the risk n open the door for u? i have been asking this question for a long time. no one can give me the answer. i dont want to. but i cannot control myself. i dont want to let u hurt me again. but im not the one who make the decision. u cant give me the confidence to trust u. but y i insist to trust u? i dont mind you bully me coz that is the way we communicate. if u really love me, i can open the door for u again. but can u pass me your heart fully?

2 comments:

  1. ya...
    dun let him take away u heart...
    u r RIGHT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 这是爱惹的祸。。。
    谁也不能逃避。。。。

    ReplyDelete