Wednesday, March 25

i just do what i think is right....

Melvin asked why i disappear everyday after recess? some asked me why i went for kawat everyday? some asked why i went for kawat n make myself become so dark? chien hoong saw me when school dismiss. he also said im darker now. do u all think i really want to become like this? i can have a fake excuse n finally i can stop marching for NGO. but i didnt choose that way. i know St John dont have enough people to participate. many of us feel curious becoz they insist to participate since we really lack of old members. i dont know whether am i qualify to join the competiton. but they do not said anything regarding my perfomance or ask me to stop from joining. so i choose to do something for St John becoz im the one who want to join, nobody force me. although i really hate to march, i still can act like nothing happen. not more time left n the remaining time will pass quickly. why not i really make myself suit the condition?

No comments:

Post a Comment