Wednesday, August 26

I'm back!! You can see that I don't really did what I had planned. Just forget about it because life without computer is sucks!! *hoho* Many things happened within the month of August. Proudly, I'd transformed to be a typical bookworm because long time didn't go for outing and movie. In school, some teachers are busy finishing the syllabus so that we can sit for our trial exam but some are not, they are still so lazy. I went back to school for Chemistry extra class on Monday and did a lot of experiment. My group and I were doing the displacement of metal from its salt solution which is the easiest one.
Today I also went back to school to have BM extra class. After class, me and my buddy went to Leisure Mall to have our lunch + celebrate friend's birthday. We spent 9o over bucks at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng and almost 70 bucks to buy birthday present. 6 of us are now bankrupt. *applause* We were very full after the meal and decided to have a walk. Coincidentally, we saw Zheng Kween, Tam and Jun Yi at the middle. They ajak us to go Neway. I secretly told Amanda that if we were going with them then we will vomit. Clarify here, is too full until couldn't digest then vomit. LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment